Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Life!!

Right now I'm just loving life!! How could I not, look at what I have!! I thank God everyday for the people in my life! Mike, Brayden and I have started attending Ridge Point Community Church and have really learned so much in the past 4 weeks, plus Brayden goes to nursey and is having a great time making new friends.
So what are you thankful for??
I have this up coming weekend off:) with a load of plans can't wait!! Saturday going out with some of the best gals in the world Julie and Katie to see Dear John, Sunday just some great family time and on MONDAY Karen Kingsbury is in town (I just found out today!!!) so I'm going to try and talk my mother-in-law to go with me, and on Tuesday a new haircut!! Can't wait I will post pictures! Have a great week everyone or the two people I know who reads this shout outs to my favorite Pattie in the whole world and Katie!! (Here's some pictures for you Pattie!!)
Love
Renee

This is when Brayden was 2 days old!!


Look at him now wearing 6 month PJ's at 3 months

Look at those blue eyes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment