Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy, Busy

Well it's been a long time:) I have been busy since going back to work, which has been really hard for me! I feel like I have NO time with Brayden and Mike, so please pray for us about that! But on the bright side I have some paid vacation days coming up so I can spend sometime with my guys!!
We got our family pictures done and Brayden's 3 month photos! So fun, it's hard to believe Brayden in 3 months old!! He is eating 6oz's every 3-4 hours, he sleeps from 10pm to 6am!! He loves to watch TV and play on his tummy. We are working with Ava and getting her use to him being on the floor, poor Ava doesn't know her weight:(

The other night I took some pictures of Drake and Brayden! I will post a few here since my sister-in-law Shelly doesn't check this they are a surprise for her!! Let me know what you think!!


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment